Sunday, April 22, 2007

Win Your Health

After dropped off for more than two months as I was very busy and the weather was freaking cold (it’s supposed to be warm spring days), I went jogging today while the sun came out. Well, it isn’t a bad jogging course, running along a small river, flat area and less people. I guess my condition is fairy good today. The thing is I need to quit smoking soonest before it is too late.

Maybe if I have a good chance, I will go to Imperial Palace area, the residence of the Emperor of Japan. This palace is at the center of Japan since the establishment of the shogunate government of Edo in 1604. It is a famous jogging area, a 5 km course starts near Sakuradamon and continues around the inner moat of the Palace.
Passing by the Imperial Palace Public Square, Takebashi and the cherry blossom-famed Chidorigafuchi, then the British Embassy, the National Theater, the National Diet Building, and back again to Sakuradamon. I will take a picture and post it in here next time I go there.

This course attracts many joggers not only on weekends and holidays, in particular during lunch time break, many businessmen running in their overalls or shorts along the moats of the palace.

Let's start running for health, fitness and enjoyment.Good health is the precious gift of God and the precious gift that you can give to your loved ones.