Sunday, April 15, 2007

BMW K1200 GT - My Dream Bike

If I had the money, that would be the EXACT bike that I would purchase.
I saw it in the luxury BMW show room this afternoon near TamaikeSanno. The more I look at it, the more I love it.


Total cost would be around 2,7 million yen... yes it is very expensive compare to its competitors Honda Pan European ABS and Yamaha FJR 1300 A. Well, there is no other way to afford it, I got to work smart so I could buy it in near future. Nothing is impossible in this world, right?.

In here, I could ride it on weekends and spend some hours,kicking around city, cruising the country side or riding it to other cities during holiday. Anyway, it still a dream and like The Alchemist said if you desire a thing strongly, the universe will conspire to make your wishes come true.

2 comments:

Akko Sundfitris said...

It's a nice bike..., but not sure whether you will enjoy to ride that bike whilst you're in Jakarta... Jakarta, as you know, is much polluted and maceeettt (bloody bad traffic) in which is even worse than Bangkok...
To buy a very nice Mercedes sedan is more considerable, in my view.

socrates rudy sirait said...

Yup... in Jakarta, ride a bike would not be really fun...
Ngapain lagee.... too risky