Wednesday, April 25, 2007

One Macbook Please!!

I need to buy a new notebook and I am thinking to buy Macbook. I don’t know whether it will match with my expectation and budget or not. Last Sunday, I went to one of the best Mac store in the world at Yurakucho. Four storey shop building with a training center at third floor and it is for free. Imagine if you want to buy something and you are at the point of “after buy cost” or cost to master the thing you bought.
Actually, there is nothing wrong with my notebook, it is a good one, Toshiba with 15” screen, I got it last year so it just one year old. The problem, it’s belong to my ex company and like it or not I got to return it. Oh….
Well, anyway what I saw in Mac store was a very nice one, small sized, looks nice and powerful with affordable option (that’s what I thought so). I love Windows since the very beginning of it, but somehow I feel something wrong is going on with Windows future. I don’t feel that they go to the right direction. Vista might be a success story, but if someone could get Mac OSx and Windows XP – I bet you know what would be their choices.

What I feel is Apple really serious to get more and more users. Sometimes we got to compromise to one or two things in the world, if we really want to be the best and that’s what Apple has been doing to beat all odds and to win the market. Well, I don’t know for sure, what do you think?

No comments: