Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Nongkrong @ Excelsior Caffe


Today is my fourth day in Tokyo and thanks God I really enjoy my days here in Tokyo (27 March 2007). It’s been 3 years since I left Japan in 2004.
I am sitting on the excelsior café, enjoying cigarettes and coffee while reading few bond related articles
It’s not easy to get back at the same level of knowledge as my job was far away from this field.

Well, I don’t want to talk about bond for this time, what I wanna talk is this place, a modern coffee shop with slow latin music, nice atmosphere and nice people
I came here 3 days ago with my bro, I said to him a place like this is a result of small and uncomfortable apartment in Tokyo.

People needs some place and privacy, if people go outside just to escape from their small box then I guess when they go to coffee shop – they do expect some privacy
So when half of the visitors expect the same thing – then u will find a comfortable atmosphere inside the coffee shop – nobody cares about nobody
They give a space to public for having their privacy so they also can get their privacy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I can agree with your view on this..., hmm... just wanna do the same thing here in Jakarta??? But, not sure as to whether I will have the same atmosphere...

Akko Sundfitris said...

the anonymous is me bro...