Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Running Track at Shibaura Island

I am in love with Shibaura island, a new town in one small and tiny 6ha island. I just moved here two weeks ago and everyday I just can say Thanks God for this beautiful place.

Running track along the river and surrounding the island, a nice resto called Bagus Bar (taken from Bahasa Indonesia which means Good) at one corner and smiling people walk around in the afternoon. It does not really matter for me whether it is raining or not, whenever I want to run, I just go out. I just want to experience the world of raining, the world of shining and the world of enjoying the nature in a peaceful place.








Well, I do not know what to say more about this place. I will update this posting later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

keren banget tempatnya dimana seeh tu

Anonymous said...

By Looking at your photos- who would not be delighted in such a place?

I am wishing you well!

callie

Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful there... I like it!

Anonymous said...

Pengen dech tinggal disitu juga...hehehe....