Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Shibaura, Water and Midnight

Last night, I tried to write something about an interesting issue in private equity but I just had no appetite to start writing it. It was almost midnight and I sat watching things around the room till I looked at my camera bag at one corner. So, I grabbed my camera and without thinking I just went down to the river side, took few photo shots. It isn't bad at all compare to my shots in cloudy trip to Odaiba - no way to post it here!



Well, I am still a beginner and I really want to improve my works on photography, so I keep try to shoot, read technical books and visit some photography blogs. You should check these blogs, their works really inspired me. Beth Ellen Nagle, Aestheticemotions, Abaniko, Ambar, and few other bloggers.

3 comments:

Marian Ann Love said...

Beautiful at midnight! Good pictures! Thanks for sharing.

L'abeille said...

Wow, beautiful photos!

I shall add you to my link :)

Keep up the good work!

socrates rudy sirait said...

Thanks Marian and l'abeille
@ l'abeille, I've added you to my link too