Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pathros and Hafid

By October this year, my long journey will be reaching the toughest stage. This is my last chance and I don't want to repeat the same mistake again like I did in winter 2003. I must win this. Period.

"Victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats" Taken from The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino. A great story for everyone, a story about wisdom, knowledge and success. This book is a good reminder that we all have to work every day and fail every day to reach our ultimate goal and that is the only way and there is no other way.

5 comments:

bluecherry @ fai said...

"Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.." Sir Richard Steele.

Jervis said...

what battle are you winning? well, i hope you succeed :D

Anonymous said...

i read the book a couple of years back; it's really inspiring.

tere616.blogspot.com said...

what if you still loose ?

Pls don't misunderstand, just want to ask you whether you have prepare for the bad things ?

Anyway, whatever the battle is, wish you will win. Pls share it with us :-)

socrates rudy sirait said...

Hi tere616, thanks... :)
Well, I used to asked myself the same question. Not anymore, I'm just focusing on how to win it. Win or lose, I still get the precious experience out of it. That's the ones that matter.