Thursday, September 20, 2007

Midnight Thought - Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish

It's past midnight already. Here I am facing my notebook and dancing with my imagination. Again, it is all about great accomplishment and great achievement. I guess, these words what bring me to Tokyo for the second time after three years back home in working life.

It was a great working life, dealing with strategic things, setting up companies, executing successful acquisition projects. It was fun and unforgettable!. But the thing is it wasn't the ultimate goal that I set when I got scholarship in 1999. It was just part of the qualifying game, just another one step before I really start the real journey - a journey that according to God's plan. The only key to start it is to finish this project. Only few months to go and I will get it.

God uses unlikely people for His purpose.
How is God pushing you to use your talents for Him? Will you do it?

God often uses difficult circumstances to accomplish His will.
What difficult circumstances do you face? Will you trust God to fulfill His purpose through these circumstances?

7 comments:

Rizzo said...

I was stationed in Japan in the mid-90's. I enjoyed it there; I loved the culture and the people. When I got orders there again, I thought that it was a great opportunity and that God must have not been finished with my work there.

Unfortunately, my orders were canceled and God has chosen me to stay in Kansas. I must say I was disappointed, but relieved at the same time that I get to stay near my friends.

God always has a plan.

L'abeille said...

When news came to me that my ex-bf was having an affair [we were together for 12 years], I was torn into a thousand pieces, all I did was so seek God for directions. I was struggling to find a purpose in life. I was LOST.

Little did I know that He was actually taking away something which is not for me [it was painful during that period] BUT He has a greater plans for me.

I begin to be more sensitive to His voice, allowing Him to lead my way.

Today,I successfully set up my own part time catering for weekend gatherings, taking up orders for cakes and cookies too. Found myself a better companion along the way.

As I look back on all that had happened, I know God has never left me alone and He actually had a plan for me :)

footiam said...

Going bilingual! Great idea. Thanks for dropping by http://steptpg.blogspot.com
Come again!

silken said...

great post

I guess right now I am in the midst of God using me and I am not able to see the results just yet, but I am waiting, hoping that they will be beyond what I can imagine! :)

Jay said...

want to trade links with my humor blog? its link is http://jaysmoney.blogspot.com

check it out! and if you want to trade, post my link then comment me back!

The Monetizer said...

I believe God pushes all of us to be successful and reach our potential, because it can only benefit others.

socrates rudy sirait said...

Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts and experiences with me.