Saturday, February 23, 2008

When I Need An Excuse.....

I was not able to blog for the last couple months. I was busy with my project, report and got no energy to sit and write something in this blog. So, that's my excuse for being off from this blog. From now, I will blog regularly at least until end of March 2008. After that? I don't know... wakaranai... haven't decided it yet... mada kimetenai...

I went back to Jakarta last Christmas, spent couple days in Bandung with my family. It was great and a lot of fun. Great food, shopping freak times and I gained few kilos...
Back to Tokyo on 1st January was the stupid thing that I'd ever done - no fun, wrong time and alone.

I wrote few articles about global crash in equity market, not here, in my other blog when the internet filled with the story of crisis, recession and market crash in US last days of January. Some of my friends told me to send it to newspaper in Jakarta so more people can read it and I did sent it to some newspapers but no response. Hmm, maybe it is not a good article or I sent it to wrong email address...

So, here I am, let's write something.... Cheers....

6 comments:

tere616.blogspot.com said...

Welcome back :-)

Wish you still write even though March is over.

You don't have to write everyday though, even myself, if am too busy with my business trip or my office stuff, I didn't write.

Anyway, waiting for your new post and picture.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading your next posting. In the meantime, Bandung is not easy to forget, isn'it? Love this city so much. Stay well.

Jessica said...

sometimes, even if i have all the time, i can still come up with so many excuses not to write on my blog. but the truth of the matter is i have no idea what to write next. :)

good day. :)

Unknown said...

So you from bandung. why don't u write something about bandung and with pictures too. I hope to go there but no idea of where to go, especially on shopping, food n tourist spot. Its quite near to Yogjarkarta n Jakartar, right ?

Beni Bevly said...

Socrates,

Congratulations! I saw a "PhD" after your name. It's a huge achievement.

ben said...

Hi Rudi:

Hope all's well. Stopped briefly at ur blog. Nice.
Hey hardly recognize you with the different hairstyle from college.

Ok take care and stay in touch. Dont have a blogspot, but do stop by at my photo site when you get a chance.
http://picasaweb.google.com/bensuadi

Regards

Ben